Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, credit cards and Care Credit. There will be a $15.00 charge on all returned checks.
We are committed to providing you with the best possible care. We participate with Delta Dental Premier and Aetna PPO, if you have any other dental insurance, we will be happy to process your claim for your reimbursement provided you furnish us with all your insurance information.
Please realize, however, that:
1. Your insurance is a contract between you, your employer, and the insurance company. We are not a party to that contract.
2. Our fees are generally considered to fall within the acceptable range of other such specialists in the area. The term “usual and customary” is based on an arbitrary “schedule” of fees, which bears no relationship to the current standard and cost of care in this area.
3. Not all services are covered benefits in all contracts. Some insurance companies arbitrarily select certain services that they will not cover.
4. We are not employees of any referring dentist or company and are therefore not a party to any arrangements you may have with them.
5. In the event of a second missed appointment. a fee of $100 will be charged to your account and payment in full, either by cash or credit card, will be necessary at the time of your subsequent visit.
We must emphasize that our relationship is with you, not your insurance company. While the filing of insurance claims is a courtesy that we extend to our patients, all charges are your responsibility from the date the services are rendered. A one percent (l%t) finance charge will be instituted on all balances remaining after 90 days. We realize that temporary financial problems may affect timely payment of your account. If such problems do exist, we encourage you to inform us promptly upon your initial visit for assistance in the management of your account.
If you have any questions about the above information or any uncertainty regarding your insurance coverage, please don’t hesitate to ask us. We are here to help you.
Flemington Office: 908-788-4990
New Brunswick Office: 732-246-2284
Old Bridge Office: 732-679-8400
Somerville Office: 908-725-6670